: EVERY MOMENT IS LOVELY, YES :

http://omegle.com/

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger:
Hi

You:
Aloha

Stranger:
Shaddap and speak english.

You:
me no speaky engrish

You:
I like peas

Stranger:
J'aime les bites :'D

You:
I have a 12-inch foot

Stranger:
I thought you didn't speak english :' (

You:
I am a robot

You:
this site is fake

Stranger:
Mhm

Stranger:
okaaay !

Stranger:
Can I fuck your mom?

You:
My mom is dead

You:
so yeah

Stranger:
Ok

Stranger:
good

Stranger:
which cemetary?

You:
cemetary? She's still in her E-Z chair

You:
I like to pether hair

Stranger:
Mhm...

Stranger:
Can I come and make a lot of hole in her skin to fuck her ?

You:
She's got lots of holes already

You:
from the maggots

Stranger:
Sorry, I'm french I don't understand this word : "Maggots"

You:
oh, it's like escargot that eats your flesh

Stranger:
Mhm

Stranger:
I see

Stranger:
I'm suddenly hungry :' (

You:
maggots have a lot of protein

Stranger:
Mhm

Stranger:
can you give me one of them?

You:
no

You:
is it true that there's no French word for toothpaste?

Stranger:
Why do you say that ?

Stranger:
Of course there is one.

You:
what is it?

Stranger:
Dentifrice

You:
you're making that up

Stranger:
Mhm

Stranger:
sorry I don't want to talk with you anymore because you don't let me fuck your dead mom

You:
maybe when you have sex with my dead mom maybe you can brush her tooth

Stranger:
No

Stranger:
shaddap

Your conversational partner has disconnected.


~O~

2 x like a billion = how much I love you:

Ani Smith said...

Why was he crying so much though?

Roberta said...

i liked the 12-inch foot.

{ SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL NOTIFICATION }

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

{ THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT }

Labels