: EVERY MOMENT IS LOVELY, YES :

(i(phone) love you)

(my iphone only dials your number and it only takes your calls)(it only takes pictures of you (that only i can see) (and maybe you))((the gps only finds the nearest location of your lips (walking directions (its a nice day))(to here)(from my lips))(it doesnt play mp3s (only the sound of you taking a shower in the morning before its light out))(you hum (and sometimes sing))(the water gurgles in the drain and i think about the path it took to get there and the water is sad because it misses your skin)(i want to eat your skin)(my iphone doesnt ring it beats (like your heart) and when i hold it to my ear it glows and bleeds down my face and neck)(.)(.)


~O~

{ SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL NOTIFICATION }

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

{ THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT }

Labels